Programmatic management services are second to none
Our management services allow you to get the most out of your campaigns, by taking every detail into consideration
Get out there in the market and actually let people see you and your vibe We are certified and committed professionals.
Today’s platforms provide marketers like us with an incredible quantity of moments, more than ever, to reach the right people with the right message and, most of all, at the right time. But first we have to understand your audience. That is customer- centric marketing.
More than ever we are able to identify the right audience with the right messaging. How do we do that? The answer is automation. It can prepare marketers to make sense of data and to reach the most profitable customer today. Automation helps identify when and if higher costs per acquisition are justified. A lot of companies believe that automation leads to savings, the goal is, as a matter of fact, to release the human from the robot and create time and capacity for thought and analysis.
Performance campaigns, why? If you advertise in a newspaper, on a radio, on television, or on a billboard, you pay for the space that your ad occupies
You’ll nearly pay an arm and a leg for a two-inch square in a local magazine or in the newspaper, and billboard costs can be upwards of thousands of pounds. Programmatica adopts the same idea of an ad in a newspaper or magazine, except your ad shows up in search engines or only to the target audience only. This makes performance management cost extremely reasonable because the only time you pay Programmatica is when there is serious potential for making a sale.
Our management services allow you to get the most out of your campaigns, by taking every detail into consideration…
Google Partner Services
By joining the Google Partners program, you get access to the training, support, and resources to set your clients up to succeed and help your company grow and stand out in the industry…
Company growth with strategy. Start-to-finish analysing, executing, tracking and reporting…
If you advertise in a newspaper, on television, or on a billboard, you pay for the space that your ad occupies. You’ll nearly pay an arm and a leg for a two-inch square in a local magazine or in the newspaper, and billboard costs can be upwards of thousands of pounds.
Programmatica adopts the same idea of an ad in a newspaper or magazine, except your ad shows up in search engines or only to the target audience only. This makes performance management cost extremely reasonable because the only time you pay Google is when there is serious potential for making a sale.
If you’re looking for another reason to adopt a Programmatica campaign, the time it takes to deliver results is fantastic.
Since ads start to show up for your targeted keywords as soon as you make a bid on that keyword and have a great quality score, it’s not out of the question to see more traffic to your website within the first week of starting your campaign.
When it comes to other long-term strategies, like SEO (search engine optimization) or email marketing, it can take a few months to really reap the benefits — though those benefits are amazing, and worth the wait.
However, if you’re looking for a strategy that delivers fast results, this is the strategy for you. Just make sure you audit your PPC campaign often to ensure it’s working properly.
Tracking results is one of the most important parts of any campaign. Without being able to dig into the analytics of your campaign, you won’t know what elements are working, and what elements are failing.
When you’re able to track the results of a campaign easily, it’ll become obvious which elements of your campaign you need to shift to see better results.
The fourth benefit of programmatic ads is that they’re hyper-targeted.
Many marketing tactics allow you to use targeting to reach your most qualified customers, and programmatic advertising is no exception. In fact, it is one of the most highly-targeted strategies available.
Your ads allow you to target your specific audience with specific content that is most valuable to them.
Here are a few ways Google Ads allows you to target your audience:
- Demographics: One of the best ways to target your customers, the demographic audience targeting allows you to serve ads based on a user’s location, gender, and even the kind of device they use to search.
- In-market: In-market targeting is one of the most effective ways to target your audience. That’s because it allows you to reach customers that have been searching for products and services that your store offers. This allows you to have a leg up on your competition since your ads show up — almost intuitively — to customers who are the most interested in your products. Your ads can be served to users that have previously purchased something from your website, or users that are interested in what you sell.
- Custom intent: When you set a custom intent audience within Google Ads, you’re able to choose words, phrases, and keywords that relate strongly to those who are most likely to make a purchase on your website. Not to mention, you can also add website URLs, YouTube content URLs, and more to fine-tune your targeting even more.
- Remarketing: One of the most beneficial strategies out there, remarketing allows you to essentially re-serve your ads to users who have clicked on your ads before. Remarketing ads are extremely beneficial because they keep your business and products at the top of customers’ minds — especially those who were close to making a purchase before.
- Similar audiences: To take your campaign a step further, you can also target similar audiences to the ones that you target with your remarketing campaign. For example, if the overall demographic of your remarketing list is 30-year-old women, and the intent is to purchase skin-softening lotion, you could also serve this ad to other 30-something women — regardless of whether they’ve searched for your product. Their similar interests and demographic triggers the ad when you target in this way.
- Content keywords: Targeting specific keywords within the content of your ad allows your ad to appear to users who search that key term. The great thing about targeting with keywords is that you can change them to reflect the season, the holiday, etc. You can hand-craft the keywords you use to target a specific demographic or search intent, too.
With programmatic ads, it’s like hand-feeding your customers an easy way to purchase one of your products. That’s because after a user clicks on one of your ads, they are served a landing page.
A landing page includes an element that entices users to take the next step in the buying process, whether it be providing you with their email address, or even making a purchase.
No matter how your landing page is set up, it’s the first place a user will go after clicking on your ad — which creates the perfect opportunity to hand-feed your audience an easy way to buy your product.
Are you ready for a customer-focused business?
Grow your business with our services that place your products in front of millions of online users who are searching for the types of things that you offer. In a few words: reach more people in more places online
Choose carefully your target audience or objective with us
We skyrocket your campaigns, you choose the budget
Your campaigns start delivering, you will be surprised
We will discuss the results with you and provide extensive report
We provide depth of expertise in media activation, working closely with our planning and analytics teams to ensure we maximise media effectiveness.
We maintain a forward-looking view on the media landscape and introduce new and emerging formats to you, from programmatic OOH to connected TV.
We support with first-party data activation for driving customer LTV and more impactful media buying, as well as providing in-depth audience insights.
We work with our in-house Creative team to plan and execute the right dynamic creative formats to develop your programmatic strategy.
We quantify the influence of programmatic activity through developing cross-media attribution models which feed into our channel insights and strategy.
We offer custom consulting to clients looking to in-house programmatic operations, or who require ad technology expertise when defining their tech stack.
Why us About us
We are committed to helping our clients grow their businesses with tailored, results-driven campaigns and services. We create campaigns that deliver in the present as well as future when a business expands. We love what we do and we look for opportunities to share our expertise. We offer honest, upfront and realistic advice with the aim of providing help for business to make the most of their digital marketing ad spend.
Enthusiastic and independent thinkers, who know that change is the key to evolution in todays marketing methods. We know that it is a continual process to educate all of the team, to make sure that their energies are not wasted. This is where you see our commitment to success. Problems must be solved, and everyone must know and understand the solutions, so no one is left behind. We are solid in what we do and know that anything can change to make a functioning campaign ineffective. Team play is crucial to our future. Success achieved is directly linked to the ability to roll with these changes and keep everyone in the team unified so together we come up with the solutions necessary to achieve continued success. We at Programatica thrive on the pressure that is inherent in this field. Our enthusiasm is contagious allowing the whole team to rise up to the challenges and conquer them within our deadlines.